Bibimap is a traditional Korean entree which translates to “mixed rice.” This popular cuisine can be served in a regular ceramic bowl or a hot stone bowl to keep the rice hot and crispy at the bottom. Atleast 5 colorful steamed and sauteed vegetables sits on top of the rice finished with a fried egg. All ingredients are mixed together with gochujang sauce!
9.5oz Potato Starch Noodles
1 Small/Medium Carrot
1 Sweet Onion
Salt and pepper
4.7 tbsp Soy Sauce
4 tbsp Sugar
3.13 tbsp Sesame Oil
3.13 tsp Minced Garlic
3.13 tsp Roasted sesame seeds
1. Combine 4.7 tbsp soy sauce, 4 tbsp sugar, 3.13 tbsp sesame oil, 3.13 tsp minced garlic and 3.13 tsp roasted sesame seeds in a small bowl and mix together.
1. Julienne cut 1 medium size carrot.
2. Over medium heat, place the cut carrots in a pan and add 1 tsp olive oil and a couple pinches of salt. Lightly cook for 1minute max.
3. Set aside
1. Boil a pot of water and place noodles inside until fully cooked.
2. Drain the hot water completely and run cold water over the noodles.
3. Once noodles are fully cooled drain the water.
4. Cut noodles into shorter lengths. (Approximately 7in length)
5. Mix noodles with 2.5 tbsp of prepared sauce.
1. Marinade 1lb of bulgogi with a korean beef marinade for atleast 30min-1hr.
2. Place the marinaded bulgogi in a pan and stir fry until fully cooked.
3. Set Aside
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the bag of spinach and stir for approximarely 30 sec-1min.
3. Once cooked, place the spinach into a large strainer and drain the water completely.
4. Now place the spinach into a large bowl and run cold water to cool spinach.
5. Drain the water once more after cooling the spinach.
6. Grab handfuls of the spinach at a time and squeeze the spinach to remove excess water. Place all squeezed spinach into a large mixing bowl.
7. Add 1 tsp sesame oil and pinches of salt to the spinach and mix all ingredients together with your hands.
8. Set Aside.
1. Stir fry noodles in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat until noodles are translucent. (Approximately 3-4min)
2. Transfer noodles back into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir fry the onions in the large non-stick skillet.
4. Place the cooked carrots, onions, spinach into the mixing bowl with noodles inside and mix everything together.